Sunday, May 01, 2005

Back to Blogging!

Hello! I'm back to blogging!

I've missed reading, writing and keeping up with all of you. I look forward to getting back to it and reconnecting with the blog community in general and the survivor blog community in particular.

I'll post a more detailed update soon, but here is the short version.

I'm coming up on the end of a number of my jobs (and the end of my "major" part-time position), so I am interviewing for two new positions, both which would entail a move. The Project (the reason I stopped blogging for a while) is still not finished, but I am making progress, thank goodness. I'm really missing some of my friends and am hoping that maybe some of us could be closer with the upcoming new job??

I'm looking forward today to the end of Passover, a wonderful holiday (that has a lot to do with my personal journey) where the only flour, leavening agent or anything that looks like it is leavening (like legumes) is not eaten for 8 days. I'm hoping for pasta tonight!

Great to be back,
Leah

No comments: