Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Healing Work

Posting from my neighborhood coffee house (complete with sign that reads "friends don't let friends shop at starbucks") where I am watching rain poor down and blow as it is illumined by sporadic lightening. Definately going to get wet on the way home, even with my umbrella. Oh well. I haven't melted yet.

I'm sitting here feeling tired after a long day but the good tired that comes from satisfying hard work. My research/writing project is continuing (and has been the focus of the past few hours) and the work is feeling healing. It feels good to be productive and get things done, even though a few years ago I wouldn't have been able to handle the work.

I only hope I can keep it up through the marathon ahead.
Thriving in the last minutes of the day,
Leah

No comments: