Sunday, January 11, 2004

Long time since posting.

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I think I am FINALLY over the last remnants of my jet lag (which mostly manifested in messed up sleep patterns). I've also been back in the normal swing of things, including working nearly 8 hours today.

Also connected to my Israel trip, I have posted some pictures on ofoto. If you are interested in seeing the pictures, please leave me a comment or email me and I'll send you the link to the album.

In terms of survivorship stuff, I feel like I did so much good thrivership work during my trip that now I am in a bit of withdrawal. Perhaps it is only Israel withdrawal and my missing of being there, speaking Hebrew and eating falafel and shakshukah (I need to find a recipe for the latter), but I'm also feeling it manifest in survivor stuff.

Well, that's where I am today,
Wishing you a good new week of survivorship and thrivership,
Leah

No comments: