Sunday, December 28, 2003

New Resource

Hello again from Israel (it is 4:14 pm Jerusalem time as I write). In this post I mentioned that would be visiting the Association for Rape Crisis Centers in Israel. Well, N and I went there together and had an enjoyable couple of hours. In fact, I may become the webmaster for the site they are developing! In Hebrew!!! Doing so will certainly push my Hebrew to a higher level, which is a good bonus for the volunteering. I will be going back there tomorrow to meet with another incest survivor who is writing a book in Hebrew of people's testimonies.

While at the office, I learned of a new site - one which is amazing, but all in Hebrew. Take a look at it, it is called Macom (or place).

Wishing you a day of thirvership,
Your sister survivor,
Leah

PS - It is very exciting to be participating in activist work in Israel as well as in the states.

No comments: