Friday, August 29, 2003

J is in Town - Thrivership and Relationships

J is finally here (the last two times he had plane tickets and plans to fly in he had to cancel). He will be here a week and hopefully we will have a chance to do some things together.

Being in relationship with J has already shown me many things, one of which is that I can be in a relationship and take care of myself, setting and keeping clear boundries while still being available for my feelings. Wow. Healing is awesome and powerful.

If you are struggling with victim/survivor issues in your relationship - please know that you can take care of yourself and there is nothing wrong with doing so! I wish you much luck and happiness in the relationship department. (Actually, I wish that for myself too. :-) )

Leah

No comments: