Saturday, March 12, 2011

Joy!

Who was it that said "joy cometh in the morning?"  These days I feel like a new person and that a new day has dawned.  I'm in a new relationship with all of the excitement that it brings. 

I feel so safe and comfortable with this person.  When I shared my family issues he responded with such kindness and sincerity.  We have shared a lot with each other, building on 6 months of friendship as we now date.    I can't wait to see where this goes.

Your sister thriver,
Leah

4 comments:

Kim said...

How exciting!

Marj aka Thriver said...

I hope this new relationship is continuing to go well for you. I am making the rounds to say goodbye after five years of blogging.

I want you to know, Leah, that you were one of the first blogs I discovered that truly inspired me and motivated me to write my own blog. Thank you! I wish you many blessings.

Sad Jewish Girl said...

So awesome. Hope things have continued going well.

Leah said...

Kim, Marj and Sad Jewish Girl,

Thanks so much for your comments and sorry for taking so long to reply to them. Yes, things are continuing to go well. I am blessed. I will post more soon.

Thanks,
Your sister survivor/thriver,
Leah