Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hard Day

Hello. I feel like I need to share my day today. It's been a hard one. A dear, dear friend miscarried yesterday, and is going through a DNC today. I wish I could be there with her.

It is a horrible news day in Israel. Lebanese/Syria terrorists (state sponsored, at least state-tolerated) crossed the boarder into Israel, killed 3 soldiers and took 2. What a nightmere.

Many of us are so familiar with pain in our lives. Sometimes it is so hard, especially days like today.

As survivors, we learn as kids how to deal with such pain. Sometimes we learn techniques that are not healthy. I hope we get the chance at some point to learn helpful responses. Sharing is one for me, thus I post.

Wishing a better day tomorrow and praying for comfort for my friend, a safe procedure and for a love of life instead of terror for Israel and Israel's neighbors.

1 comment:

Tery Lynne said...

I wish your friend the very best and I hope that you feel much better real soon.

I agree with what you said about mastering a technique to take care of ourselves even if it is unhealthy.

I sure hope that you are OK. Have you read any healing or self-help books. I have some great suggestions if you are interesed.

Thinking about you and wishing you well.