Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Nice Evening! :-)

Hello. It's Monday night, and I have had such a nice evening. A long-time friend, M, called me this afternoon to let me know he was in town for a few days, and we ended up having dinner with our mutual friend (whom I met thorugh M), S, at S's home. We had such a nice time. M made a delicious and nutritious (?sp) meal, and the conversation, friendship and sharing was even better.

They reminded me how blessed I am to have wonderful friends. God has blessed me.

I couldn't believe how much I now have in common with S. S's fiance and my J have so much in common. Very interesting. Hopefully, when J comes in town for a visit in two weeks we can all get together.

Tomorrow, when I have a bit more energy, I want to share with you a poem that S's fiance wrote. So beautiful. Wow.

Anyway, it's actually already "tomorrow" so I think I will head to bed for some zzzs.

Wishing you hope, courage and peace,
Leah

No comments: